Valtech is a global company focused on business transformation powered by digital innovation. Founded in 1993, Valtech has established itself as one of the largest independent global groups with more than 3 500 exceptional individuals operating out of 45+ offices in 16 countries. We work with some of the world’s best-known brands from travel to retail, connected experiences to automotive.
We are a maker company. Technology is crucial in everything we do. We transform by doing and care deeply about improving the end user experience. We are a people company. We share our knowledge and learnings, we dare to speak up and take risk. We care about one another, our clients and the world.
We operate in the context of new world challenges and engage with our customers all over the world to discover new opportunities, to design & build digital driven solutions and to run & continuously optimize outcomes.
Valtech Sweden has about 300 employees, combining a strong culture based on humanistic values, insanely great people, and a unique market position. We are engaged in business critical projects, data driven marketing, innovation and business transformation with leading brands such as BMW, Arlanda Express, Astra Zeneca, Cancerfonden and many more.
We are now ready to shift gear and bring our offering to a wider circle. We have many success stories to build on, as well as our global network of expertise and reference clients. Growth is key to our success and with the right team onboard we are heading for double the amount of clients in 4-5 years.
About the role
We are now looking for a New Business & Go to Market Director to drive the new business pipeline and go to market initiatives for Valtech Sweden. Drawing from the strengths of our prioritized verticals and offerings, whilst tapping into the global capabilities, your role is to orchestrate initiatives, engage with potential clients and convert opportunities into healthy business for Valtech and our clients. Leading from the front, you’ll manage a team focused on new business. You’ll also tap into and collaborate with a well-oiled European marketing organisation which consists of members from the different offices in Europe.
Apart from driving growth, the success of New Business & Go to Market is instrumental to achieving the strategic objectives for Valtech and to make us the most appealing company on the market for clients and consultants alike. Your experience and skills are also very valuable contributions to the Swedish management team and the European new business team.
- Create and close new business opportunities to meet company new business targets
- Lead the New Business & Go to Market team in Sweden, reporting to Managing Director for Valtech Sweden and European New Business Director
- Tailor the best possible offering for each opportunity by collaborating closely with colleagues at Valtech Sweden and offices in other countries and group functions
- Collaborate with the Swedish Account Management team to ensure efficient closing and hand-over of opportunities as well as collaborate around common sales topics
- Working closely with the Swedish marketing lead and European marketing team to come up with innovative and engaging ways to market ourselves to prospects and partners alike
- Establish and build strong relationships with business and platform partners
- Proven new business track record, from outreach to closing of multi-MSEK deals
- Very strong drive and target focus
- Experience of selling value based and sometimes complex solutions
- Mature social skills and sound values
- Ability to engage with and provide value to clients in various industries, from C-level to middle management
- Ability to manage and set client expectations
- Ability to manage a team and team members
Is this you? Welcome with your application, we look forward to seeing you!